CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

can you say amazing?

Hey guys It's elle waking up from my MASSIVE party last night.
I probably have a like hangover and have no idea...
Even if I do it was totaly worth it.
We were dancing, and laughing, and eating, and it was definety not what i expected.
It was definetly better.
So after opening gifts I sat in our reclinr which became like THE chair for the party since it was like... so awesome and snowman(formerly known as idk) cam and sat with me :-) i was so happy like brookie was like looking back and smiling and i was like in my mind brookie ! but then he found the foot recliner and was like "oh my god this is the coolest chair ever" then i showed him the back recliner and we just sat there :-)
definetly like the best thing to happen since I moved to this friggin' town...
I don't think I've met a boy who was so aborably perfect.....
Oh and did I mention I got a hug from bob?
Definetly not as good as snowman.

"Of couese i know 1 girl trying to turn everything onto her self and get all of the attention.
typical.
But tha definetly didn't ruin anything for me.
One bitch? Psh. I can handle 100 times that.

So if any of my Party Buddies (Ie. Dan H, Marcel, Charlie, Mike, Carter, Meg, Jess, Eden, Nicole, Caroyln, Katie, Maia, Beth, Courtney R., Estrella, Brooke S., and Briana) Are reding this 3 things I want to tell you!

1.Thank you for your presents :-)
2. COMMENT!
3.You are all amzingly awesome and I couldn't ask for better friends.

Live love dance
*-El

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow okay that was the funnest party ever!!!!!!

hmmm, snowman? any reason for that name?

i believe i know the bitch you are talking about....but if im thinking of the right one, SHE AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON YOU, FOOL! teehee. :]

that was sooo funnn omg that was great music and food and fun and yayyyy!

i put it in my profile (sorta.)

lol GREAT party. of course, only the best from you :]

--Smuffin! xoo

Anonymous said...

omg whos the bitch?? omg plz dont let it be me sry sry sry if it was im sry sry sry!! :*(

Anonymous said...

hey im really sorry i didn't get to go! grr im so mad at my mom! i bet it was like the best party ever!!! u so luccckkyyy
p.s good luck on monday! u know what im talking about *wink*

Bdizzle