CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lala land sure is fun

Hey guys
I'm not really here to complain or say how my thanksgiving was (Happy Thannskgiving by the way) I'm just hee to talk about this realy weird dream I'm not gonna go into detail and if your that curiods you can IM me but it was liek incredibly random...
it really made me think about some of my firedns and ho weird it would be if something like this happened, and how I would react to different situations
I know this sounds weird but I took a class one time on dream interprattation and I think this is what it means:
I'm wondering whats going to happen im the future
I'm confused about peoples opinion
I want somethign to happen but seems impossible


All of those things ae pretty much what happened and is happending

Ok all for now
Happy Thanksgiving

*-El

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo sexy nice entry vair vair nice

Anonymous said...

hmmm, and was i in this dream at all?

lol

-B