CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Why do I feel so guilty...

Hey people
So mainly this is whats happeneing,
megans upset
im upset
mike feels akward around me
im fighting with my friend from MA


sorry for the lists again people but /i just feel like i need something out
I feel horrible about Mike and this is why.
Well i missed part of math with all of my friends cuz i had a stupid stupid stupid chorus concert, so then i had to go to math and do my make up test.
"What's wrong with that?" you say
While i was out there not in the room i could here him talking more than ever.
SO it hasto do with me. I feel like i missed this huge conversatioln like i know something happened and i missed it
AAA
I FEEL SO HORRIBLE!

Man i feel like aaaaabdfdjfbgewfjvwhgwjehygfv manannn.

I don't undersatnd...



On a lighter note my mom will be gone for the weekend which WOULD mean a little extra fun.
And my dad said we can go to stop and shop and get some nutra grain bars.
mmwahahahaha
(only a few ppl will get that lol)

BUT megan has plans which means theres no one i really want to make plans with.
whoopdiefiggin do.

I HATE THIS!! megan please dont be gone to long i want you to slpeepover. :'(

*ugh i hate it when i have nothign to do on saturdsys cuz tommorows sunday shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha joeys gonna get pissed
lol
if im ever in your blog call me b-dizzle, just do it is my new name.
later.

Anonymous said...

ahahha nice brett (thats brett btw)
umm o yeah LOVE UR BLOG!! nice animation thingy bagiee love yah babe keep writing love ur blog
~Megatu

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!!!! i must make futher comments later