CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A tid-bit of closure...

Hey guys I guess if anyone actually knows me they probably get what I mean by this...
or if you read my last entry...
Well he seems to be completely don with even talking to me...
So I guess I just need to face the facts and figure out that he doesn't like me , he never did, and he never will.
**Sighs.**
Ok so heres a letter I would right to him if I really had the guts.
I'll call him boy...

Dear boy,
I know that you know I still like you because Dan told you. I'm not mad, hes just saying, but I really wish that you could maybe pretend to be a little nicer and maybe talk to me I was so excited when you actually talked to me like everything was fine and nothing happened. So what if i still like you? That means we can't be friends?did I do something? I just want you to know I'll probably like you for a long time... but that doesnt mean we should treat eachother any other way. I would love it to be friends...
With Love,
El

Maybe I'll have dan spread this out a bit with a little less.... obsesiveness....

*Same closing as last entry shannon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, loved the letter, and its true!! he really could talk to you just a LITTLE more??! if thats not too much to ask!
love yah babe,
~Megatu