CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I seriously must be going crazy.

Ok people english guy in, snowman and bob? out. can you seriously comprehend that i was thinking if he would notice my nails and like me more? I must be going crazy over this boy.
And anyone who knows who that actually is can see how odd that is.

I honstly don't know why I I like him. I mean sure he plays guitar which is ridiculously hot, and has adorable eyes and is tall and likes the smae music and same shows as me and i know cares about what i think and is almost the closest thing to perfect that I could ask for.

but other than that what is there? Some long blonde hair and a boy who I think likes almost all of the odd old rock bands I do??

I think its perculier that hes so perfect, and hes the next one whose going to have tears wasted over.

I've also noticed that if we don't like one we feel depresed, but if we do like someone we give all of our time and effort into thinking there the one there the one, but then always end up getting hurt and going in this huge circle of problems.

I don't know why I'm so careful around him...

*-elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've also noticed that if we don't like one we feel depresed, but if we do like someone we give all of our time and effort into thinking there the one there the one, but then always end up getting hurt and going in this huge circle of problems.

I don't know why I'm so careful around him...


^^truer words have never been said, my friend. its always dissapointment in this school; they're all the same...or are they? maybe we're just not looking hard enough and riding people out without even thinking about why we decided not to like them. maybe they've been there all along and we're just to blind to see it. maybe the guy you talking about is really for you, and you've finally realized it. in the meantime, i'm still looking for mine.

love you lots
~Smuffin xo

Anonymous said...

lol nice entry
so cute u r adorable