CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ok... so is this a guy thing?

seriously people, to guys just learn to flirt with girls, do adorable things, and make the girls fall head over heels just so they can say there not interested?? I'm incrediley scared. Like i don't want to say one wrong thing around him.
...
He drew a little vampire on my hero paper :)

Man he has to like me even the littlest bit...

Hes so interesting,,,,


Ok well im done with my waste of an entry

pissed at blondie.
((elle))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem. blondie es myy insulting name for steph! lol call her...lets see... nosejob. hahaha jk jkjkjk. blondies my name fool!
and its totally true how guys always flirt and shit and in the end it doesnt even matter. (quotes for a song) man guys do suck.