CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

OK, now i feel confused

I feel 4 % upset 6% pissed off, 40% scared, and 50% confused.

I'm going sound like a self centered whore so if your gonna be pissed at me after leave now

i warn you for the last time

...


ok i dont want no insults.


Today in school...
Dillion got in a fight.
He wasn't hurt to bad but he got a black eye and hurt his arm a little. luckily he won.

ready for my self centered moment?

He got in a fight over me. :(
I don't want to sound like its all me oh yeah go me becuase im really mad and i feel incredibly guilty.


Ive heard 2 stories( becuase i wan't there)one from my friend who i gues ill call ... snow white, cuz shes um white? i guess. so here are the stories

snow white: some kid was talking smack about you that dillion knew, and his whole like lunch table started ganging up on him. They were outside for lunch on the feild when all of them starting ganging up on you and like saying comments that were... various (wink wink) so he punched the guy in the shoulder in the "shut up dude im not laughing haha buddys now stfu fucker" way and the dude was like oh come on you know she s just some whore! or somthing mean and dillion punched the dude in the mouth giving him a bloody nose. Then like he dude hit dillion in the eye on surprise and knocked him to the ground then i think arron pulled dillion away and like none of the teachers were there so the guys were like fuck and then dillion went into the library. I think he sent you an email, id check them.

dillion: He was being a douche, so I knocked him over. It was nothing don't worry.
(after i asked him if snow white was telling the truth)
Well thats almost all true accept for he was crying; what a pussy. But.. I know you hate violence but... he was just saying so much shit and I didn't want to hear that. All the guys were watching me before I "attacked" becuase even they know how much I care about you.
But don't worry, you clearly worth a black eye , and more.

me: DILLION YOU NON THINKING ASS HOLE! WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT ! IT WAS A STUPID COMMENT!
dillion: exactly. It was an uneeded assish comment, that the guy deserved to be punched for.
me: god you drive me wild.
dillion: same to you darling ;-)



AAA THAT CRAZY SON OF A BITCH GODDDDD DAMMMMM!
man i love him

*-elle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah 'same to u darling'
awww he totally lurves u